Our Services are Designed to
Bring you Peace of Mind.
We are leaders in our field in using the newest technologies. You can train your brain and the entire nervous system in your body to perform optimally. Optimizing your functioning can help improve your overall mental and physical well being.
Get to the Root of Your Concern.
Our evaluation process gives a person a comprehensive assessment of the reasons underlying their concerns, and a sensible plan for addressing the issues. The evaluation process begins at your first visit when you meet with a psychologist to discuss your concerns and goals, and an individualized plan is designed. Depending on your situation, this plan will involve some type(s) of immediate treatment/training and/or further assessment tools to delineate further what treatment/training would be most likely to help you to meet your goals.
- Ask the teacher to pair them with compatible peers
- Encourage your child to share
- Do not “punish” them by keeping them away from play time; rather :”teach” them by having them work on a project with a peer
- Don’t worry about the academics; most kids catch up before long
- Old fashioned games like: Red Light/Green Light, Simon Says and Freeze tag are great for teaching emotional and physical control
For every one-point increase in a child’s social competency score in kindergarten, they were twice as likely to obtain a college degree, and 46% more likely to have a full-time job by age 25.